Sunday, July 25, 2010

Before the laptop battery runs out...

Bonjour again...

Just thought I'd jump in with a quick recap of my week, not that it has much variety.

Monday was probably the least tiring day of this previous week with myself having to endure only an hour and a half of head sensai from Japan, Takahashi Shihan. Tuesday was grading in childers, which I might add, I graded to Brown belt 1st kyu. I should be going for my Black belt around february next year, depending on which way Shihan travels after the nationals in Hobart.

Anyway, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday was just absolute exhaustion! It consisted of me waking up at around 7am, driving to childers, training with Shihan for 2 hours, then having a 2 1/2 - 3 hour lunch then doing another 2 hours of training. It doesn't sound sooo bad, but really, it was actually pretty hardcore. Shihan pushes us pretty hard, but I suppose that's how you see the best in something.

OMGosh, almost forgot. Saturday! Was State Titles :) I got 2nd in Kata and 2nd in Sparring. It's no first, but I can't complain. I did better than I did at the Wide Bay titles earlier this year.

Now, today is Sunday. One of the most painful days I've had in a long time. Exhaustion and muscle strain didn't decide to kick in until I woke up this morning. My right ankle especially. I don't know what I did to it, but it just hurts like all hell! My knees are sore, but that's no surprise.

Anyway.. I'm thinking about growing my hair long again. It was actually much easier to deal with when it was longer... Yeah, I think that's what I'll do :)

Anyway, I really don't know what else to right about for now..

Okey dokey...

Niiiight (:

No comments:

Post a Comment